Our Services

The range of Services offered by Richard J Knaggs & Co Solicitors are all encompassing and cover a wide range of Legal Service requirements.


Our property department holds the specialist accreditation Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) this provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership achievement establishes a level of credibility for members.  You can rely on us to progress your property transaction and guide you through every stage. READ MORE >





Here at Richard J Knaggs Solicitors LLP our commercial property team provide a full service real estate practice which includes everything you need to buy, sell, rent or lease a commercial property. We provide clear and straightforward advice based on the best solution for your business, rather than providing a one size fits all approach. READ MORE >





Richard J Knaggs Solicitors LLP has an experienced wills, probate and trusts team who specialise in all matters relating to writing a will and probate, contested wills, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and deeds of variation. READ MORE >





Have you had an accident? Do you need advice and guidance? Would you like a second opinion from a local firm with years of experience? Our specialist team of personal injury lawyers provides a highly professional, supportive and comprehensive service with a proven track record of success. READ MORE >





We have an experienced Civil Litigation Team. Civil Litigation to include landlord and tenant matters repossession of property acting for landlords and tenants. READ MORE >






When you separate it is advisable to enter into a Separation Agreement to regulate arrangements with regard to the children and financial arrangements. These arrangements are always subject to review by the Court in subsequent Divorce proceedings. READ MORE >





Sorting out the finances on separation, in particular deciding what happens to the matrimonial home can be very stressful. READ MORE >






If you are suffering from domestic violence you could try to gain protection from your abuser by applying for a civil injunction or protection order. READ MORE >






If you are separating, you will want to ensure there are arrangements for residence and contact for your children in place. When you separate you do not stop being a parent and it is important to find a solution that is in the best interests of your children. READ MORE >



Complaints Procedure