Care Residence and Contact

If you are separating, you will want to ensure there are arrangements for residence and contact for your children in place. When you separate you do not stop being a parent and it is important to find a solution that is in the best interests of your children. Our Family Team can help you to negotiate arrangements with your ex-partner or represent you in Court Proceedings for childcare arrangements.
We do handle Legal Aid cases subject to means testing for eligibility.

We are specialists in children matters and can represent you at court and you may qualify for legal aid.